Toronto, Ontario – The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) has upgraded its website in order to reach a larger audience.
With this upgrade, the website will be more accessible and easier to navigate for visitors. The visuals of the site were also been updated to make it easier to navigate for the visitors.
“The new website’s design really showcases our organization and brings together all of things that make up the Women’s Industry Network,” said Jenny Anderson, WIN vice-chair. “The design incorporates our organization’s branding, logos and beautiful new photography.”
The new site includes features like:
- An all-new “About WIN” page that users can access in order to learn more about the organization. It includes detailed committee and leadership information as well as a “WIN in the news” page for the latest news about the Women’s Industry Network.
- WIN conference portal is where visitors can learn about upcoming speakers, webinars and content related to the yearly WIN conference. The next conference will take place virtually May 4-5.
- Most Influential Women (MIW) page showcases the winners and awardees of each year on their own designated page.
- Updated membership and sponsorship sections have updated forms for industry professionals looking to join and organizations interested in sponsorship.
- The social media hub offers access to WIN’s social media platforms through the site.