Las Vegas, Nevada – The Automotive Service Association has released the MSO Symposium’s agenda, which will be held in Las Vegas on Oct. 31, 2022.
Developed by the Automotive Service Association (ASA) and the MSO Symposium advisory board, the conference’s programming discusses multiple topics pertaining the industry’s most influential collision repair operators in North America.
To register for the event, registrants must be multi-shop operators, insurers, OEMs or single-location repair facilities whose annual sales revenue exceeds $3 million. Registration slots for media personnel and equipment or service providers are available but limited.
Below is the conference timeline and agenda for the MSO Symposium on Oct. 31, 2022.
- 9:30–10:30 a.m. Networking Breakfast, Sponsor Showcase
- 10:30–10:45 a.m. Welcome and Introductions
- 10:45–11:45 a.m. Industry Macro & Micro Trends with Vincent Romans & CCC Intelligent Solutions 11:45–12:30 p.m. Panel discussion: Inclusion and Diversity
- 12:30–1:30 p.m. Formal Luncheon
- 1:30–2:15 p.m. Panel discussion: Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) & Why it Matters 2:15–3:00 p.m. Economic Trends
- 3:00–3:30 p.m. Labor Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities
- 3:30–4:00 p.m. Networking Break
- 4:00–4:30 p.m. Electric Vehicles
- 4:30–5:15 p.m. Artificial Intelligence and New Technology
- 5:15–6:30 p.m. Industry Reception
For additional information, visit the MSO symposium website or send your questions and sponsorship information requests to Jennie Lenk at Jenniel@msosymposium.com, or Brian Nessen at BrianN@msosymposium.com.