Regina, Saskatchewan — Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) is working through a period of increased claims volumes thanks to an active storm season in the Prairies.
According to an email distributed by the Saskatchewan Association of Automotive Repairers (SAAR), the claims volumes over the last six-to-eight weeks have been above average.
“Although the claim operations team is working to maintain a balance between claims intake and handling functions as we work through this peak in volumes, it’s possible you may experience delays in accessing an adjuster,” wrote Tom Bissonnette, director of SAAR, in the email notice.
SGI has also made amendments to its Town Hall meetings in light of the current COVID-19 conditions. The upcoming dates for SGI Town Halls are:
- March 12 – SAAR Spring Conference in Moose Jaw
- March 24 – SGI Town Hall in Swift Current
- April 7 – SGI Town Hall in Regina
- April 28 – SGI Town Hall in North Battleford
- May 5 – SGI Town Hall in Saskatoon