Huntsville, Alabama — November 4, 2013 — LINE-X Protective Coatings will showcase several project vehicles at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show, Nov. 5 to 8, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nev. Along with a booth display, LINE-X will also be sponsoring additional project vehicles that will be positioned throughout the show in various booths and outside the convention centre. On display in the LINE-X booth will be the project vehicle created and designed for Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander. LINE-X will be releasing the full details of the project vehicle in the LINE-X booth Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. located in the South Hall, Upper Level, # 34123.
â€œLINE-X believes in always providing the best product so we are thrilled to be chosen to be a part of several project vehicles throughout the SEMA show. Being a part of some of the most creative and innovative vehicle collaborations coming to the show is a great experience and we are happy to be included in the vehicle designs and productions,â€ said Kevin Heronimus, CEO of LINE-X Protective Coatings. â€œWe are excited for our upcoming unveil of our project vehicle for Willie Robertson as well as the accompanying announcements for LINE-Xâ€™s all new customizable truck division being launched at SEMA.â€
Along with an impressive booth display, LINE-X collaborated on several project vehicles that will be displayed throughout the show floor. Many of these project vehicles feature the companyâ€™s newest product, the recently launched LINE-X PLATINUM Spray-On Bedliner. The company says the new LINE-X PLATINUM is 300 percent tougher than the industry standard spray-on bedliner available on the market today. LINE-X PLATINUM is available in a variety of customizable colour options that are fade and abrasion resistant and offer U.V. protection and gloss retention for a long-lasting finish.
Below is a list of project vehicles featuring LINE-X products including LINE-X PLATINUM, LINE-X PREMIUM and LINE-X Body Armour.
– DSO/MAD Industries built F-150 featuring LINE-X PLATINUM, Ford Booth #22200
– EcoTrek 2013 F-350 Super Duty featuring LINE-X PREMIUM, Ford Booth #22200
– Tjin Edition Road Show built F-150 featuring LINE-X PLATINUM, Ford Booth #22200
– SNOW Team / DC Shoes Toyota Tacoma build featuring LINE-X Body Armour, Toyota Booth #24801
– X-Treme Toyz built 2014 Jeep Wrangler featuring LINE-X PREMIUM, Mickey Thompson Booth #43035
– X-Treme Toyz built 2011 F-150 featuring LINE-X PREMIUM, Mickey Thompson Booth #43035
– AMP Research built 2014 Silverado featuring LINE-X PREMIUM, Booth #30111
– Truck Covers USA built 2014 GMC Sierra featuring LINE-X PREMIUM, Booth #31171
– Truck Covers USA built Raptor featuring LINE-X PREMIUM, Booth #31171
– Complete Customs built 2014 Sierra to also be featured in Street Trucks Magazine, RBP Booth #43089
– Addictive Desert Designs built Raptor, Roush Booth #35227
– Go Rhino built 2014 Sierra, Booth #30037
– GenRight Off Road built Jeep, Booth #38229
– Atturo Tire built Raptor, Booth #40293
– LINE-X Custom Shop built â€™73 Bronco, Mohawk Booth #10265
– Royalty Core built 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 featuring LINE-X PLATINUM, Ingen Technology Booth #21333
– SEMA Show built â€˜66 Chevy featuring LINE-X PREMIUM
– SEMA Show built â€˜64 Lincoln Continental featuring LINE-X PREMIUM on the interior, hood and trunk
The project vehicles will also be identified with LINE-X wheel stands while on display at the 2013 SEMA Show.