CARSTAR gathers franchisees, partners in Nashville for National Conference
Story and photos by ALLISON ROGERS
CARSTAR rounded up its franchisees and industry partners in Nashville this summer, where the company’s more than 700 American and Canadian stores were represented.
Held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort from July 13 through 15, attendees were treated to days of networking events, a trade show, dozens of niche breakout sessions—even a mechanical bull!
Day one kicked off with a fundraising walk for Cystic Fibrosis—a cause CARSTAR has long supported. The organization cited a $25,000 fundraising goal for the event, dedicated the specific goal to celebrate the 25-year partnership between Cystic Fibrosis Canada and CARSTAR Canada. In Nashville, CARSTAR met that fundraising goal and then some, rounding up generous donations via art auctions, commemorative sock sales, mechanical bull rides and more.
The following days of the conference saw keynote speakers Kevin Brown, author of the Hero Effect, and Mike Anderson of Collision Advice. Further, CARSTAR awarded its franchisees with annual honours. Among those named were:
• Franchisee of the Year: Ezra Kember, David Kember and Robert Kember of CARSTAR Centennial Auto Group
• Net Promoter Score award: Romena Deokinandan, owner of CARSTAR Newmarket
• Length of Rental award: Colin Manuel, owner of CARSTAR Miramichi
• Ironman award: Lorenzo Pellicciotta from CARSTAR Oakville East and CARSTAR Oakville West
• Marketing award: Javier Torres, Sebastian Torres and Liliana Galeano of CARSTAR Torcam Group
Collision Repair magazine was delighted to be invited to catch the action; check out our Music City scrapbook!