Toronto, Ontario — Frank Terlep, self-proclaimed “industry disruptor” and co-founder of Auto Techcelerators, LLC, is hosting a free webinar on Thursday about the best and fastest way to identify and sell ADAS services and calibrations.
The one-hour event will take place on May 27 at 4:00 p.m. EDT (1:00 p.m. PDT), via Zoom.
Participants will get the inside scoop on how to improve and market ADAS Services and Calibrations.
“If your business or one you know inspects, estimates, repairs or calibrates ADAS equipped vehicles you need to attend this online webinar,” reads a post by Auto Techcelerators, LLC.
The webinar will cover topics spanning from how to increase sales and profitability when repairing and calibrating ADAS equipped vehicles, from improving customer interaction and ADAS education.
Participants will also learn how to:
- Implement a standard ADAS component and calibration inspection and identification process
- Improve your estimators/repair planners ADAS knowledge and productivity
- Create better, faster and more accurate estimates and repair plans on ADAS equipped vehicles
- Identify required calibrations early in the process
- Increase ADAS calibration opportunities
- Reduce supplements and liability
- Add another “Bullet Proof File” component
To register for the webinar, click here.