Warrensville Heights, Ohio — October 30, 2014 — Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes has announced it will hold a press conference to unveil another unique partnership with Richard Childress Racing at the 2014 SEMA Show. Scheduled for Thursday, November 6 at 10:30 a.m. at booth 10831, racing legend Richard Childress will present and display the first of only 25 Off-Road Signature Series custom pick-up trucks.
The vehicle was built in tandem with American Luxury Coach and features a one-of-a-kind Ducks Unlimited Richard Childress Racing-inspired trim package. It also sports a special matte black finish by Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes.
In addition to the special truck unveiling, the Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes booth will also feature a number of other exciting activities for collision shop professionals, jobbers and automotive enthusiasts to see and do. These include:
– The debut of the new Rod & Restoration custom colour deck. Made from a series of optically enhanced automotive paints containing special combinations of highly reflective additives, the 200 new Rod & Restoration custom colours offer stunning, radical, multi-dimensional finishes that are colour shifting, iridescent, illuminating and shimmering in their texture.
– Bair Customs of Ft. Wayne, Indiana, will exhibit a newly built custom 1970 Plymouth â€˜Cuda. Featuring a 426ci Hemi V8, producing over 600 hp. The Hemi is equipped with dual quads and a nostalgic Shaker hood; it is painted with Sherwin-Williams â€œIn Violetâ€ OE Exact Color Match Classic color PCCL22 from the new Rod & Restoration deck.
– The fabulous 289 FIA Cobra designed by Factory Five Racing. They have created a real-deal 289 FIA Cobra that is based off the original racing legend Cobra. This Cobra is painstakingly re-created with many original components; painted with Sherwin-Williams â€œVintage Race Blueâ€ (color FACFIVE7) and â€œWhite Lightningâ€ (color FACFIVE7) and detailed with a stripe in â€œVenom Yellowâ€ (color FACFIVE12).
– A salute to and special display of Sherwin-Williams as â€œThe Official Automotive Finishes Sponsor of NASCAR.â€
– Displays and information available of Sherwin-Williams leading refinish systems including AWX Performance Plus waterborne refinish system, Ultra 7000 refinish system, and the HP Process refinish system with Air-Dry Technology