Greensville, South Carolina — The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) will host its annual Educational Conference in a hybrid format this year, from May 2 through May 4.
Attendees will have the option to join WIN in-person in Greenville, South Carolina, or virtually via the Socio platform.
“While we have missed the networking and relationship building that being together in a physical space allows, we also know that gathering virtually allows for a broader range of members and friends to participate!” wrote the organization.
WIN also shared a snippet of this year’s event agenda:
- Keynotes from “The Change Doctor,” Dr. Michelle Rozen; innovation and creativity expert Duncan Wardle; and emotional intelligence psychologist Dr. Debbie Sorensen
- Panel discussion on supply chain challenges
- WIN Gives Back campaign benefitting Fostering Great Ideas
- Virtual Scholarship Walk benefitting the WIN Scholarship Fund
- Celebration of women in collision repair at the WIN Gala
All registrants will have full access to three days of keynote speakers, workshops, industry panels and the WIN Gala.
The cost for the in-person experience for members is $399 before March 15 and $499 after; the non-members cost is $599. The virtual option is $149 for members and $299 for non-members.
For more information on WIN’s 2022 Educational Conference, click here.