Toronto, Ontario — As we charge through the second-straight March without the regularly-scheduled Ontario Automotive Recyclers Association’s (OARA) Convention and Trade Show, the organization has unveiled some exciting virtual training opportunities, with festivities kicking off next Thursday, March 25.
The OARA Virtual Training Series will bring industry experts to your desktop (or phone or iPad) via Zoom to learn more about your business and industry and prepare for an uncertain future, according to the event listing on the OARA site. Sessions will feature guest speakers Rob Rainwater, Mike Kunkell and Lee Worman from Profit Team Consulting.
- March 25th, 3:00 pm – Lessons learned from the Pandemic and a vision for the future for Auto Recyclers.
2020 was quite a year, with every industry affected. And the impact on Auto Recyclers was real. Some good, some bad, some just changing the way things need to be managed. Rob, Mike and Lee have been meeting with Auto Recyclers of all shapes and sizes, and will bring their unique perspectives on the industry to help Members understand how to better manage their business for the future. Real-world actions for real-world results.
- April 8th, 3:00 pm – Sales Management
- April 22nd, 3:00 pm – Buying, processing and inventorying cars
- May 6th, 3:00 pm – Recyclers Roundtable
- May 20th, 3:00 pm – Dismantling, shipping and receiving: what happens after the sales team take the order and how your parts flow through to the customer.
- June 3rd, 3:00 pm – Ask the Experts
Click here for more information on OARA’s upcoming training series.