San Diego, California — June 12, 2014 — Mitchell has announced the general availability of Reputation Manager, a module in RepairCenter, to Canadian repair facilities. Mitchell says the package provides shops the tools to keep customers informed during a repair, manage their online brand and gain business insights from customer survey data.
“In today’s online world, customer referrals and retention go hand-in-hand with revenue growth, but often shops don’t have the appropriate tools to deliver top-of-the-line customer service,” said Anlin Sethi, Senior Manager of Product Management, Auto Physical Damage solutions. “Reputation Manager is a holistic customer management solution that improves the experience for both customers and shop managers.”
The Reputation Manager tool adds to RepairCenter a powerful Text Analytics Engine and Customer Sentiment Dashboard that provides actionable data from open-ended survey questions and social media chatter.
“The dashboard is a very quick and easy way to see how your business is performing,” said Kelley Raz, Director of Operations for Kadel’s Autobody. “When technology can provide the analysis for us and there is no need to spend hours reading a bunch of surveys, that is a good thing!”
Reputation Manager package includes:
– Email and text message Vehicle Status Updates
– Unlimited customer satisfaction Surveys
– Enhanced reporting, subscriptions, and employee performance monitoring
– A powerful text analytics engine applied to survey responses and social media comments
– An interactive dashboard that provides actionable insight into customer surveys and social media chatter