Nashville, Tennessee — You know and love his web broadcasts–now you could have the chance to train with him in the flesh! Dave Luehr of Elite Body Shop Solutions is launching a series of in-person training sessions in Nashville, Te. via the Elite Body Shop Academy.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Advanced Production Management: How to design and implement a world-class production system in any collision repair business
- This is a three-day intensive training course (Aug. 24 through Aug. 26) featuring Jon Parker of Halo Group, plus training from Luehr, Brent Henkle and Phil Allen from Elite Body Shop Solutions.*
- Transforming the Customer Experience: Immersive training for collision centres
- Designed to revolutionize the customer service standard at your bodyshop. Two-day intensive training from Sept. 14 to Sept. 15, 2023. Elite has partnered with Phoenix Solutions Group to deliver this training with Nick Schoolcraft, Tina Biancalana and Luehr.
- Know Your Numbers: Understand the basics (and Power!) of bodyshop financial management
- A one-day intensive training course on Oct. 14, 2023, with Luehr and Henkle from Elite.
*Course sold out
Each academy workshop varies in length of training and price, but they all have a limited number of available seats to allow for more 1-on-1 interaction with trainers, ensuring comprehension and customized action plans.
“Training is only as good as its implementation at the shop,” said Luehr. “I’ve heard from too many smart operators who left conferences excited about new knowledge, but unable to apply it on the shop floor. Our goal is to help every participant walk away not only with a wealth of knowledge but also a detailed action plan they can immediately start implementing back at the shop.”
Luehr’s webinars, such as the Operations Monthly LIVE and Dominating the Competition series, have become known educational sources in the collision industry since their establishment five years ago. His webinars can generate hundreds of live viewers–not to mention the visitors who re-watch the recording.
More topics will be added to the in-person training schedule soon, said Elite. To be placed on a priority waitlist for the next round of workshops, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up for emails about upcoming sessions at www.elitebodyshopsolutions.com.
Established in 2014, Elite Body Shop Solutions’ mission is to serve the independent collision repairer and help them tap into their limitless potential and empower them to become strong business leaders through a unique and inspirational portfolio of coaching, educational services, and operational tools. For more information about Elite Body Shop Solutions, visit www.elitebodyshopsolutions.com.