Toronto, Ontario — Sherwin-Williams’ recently launched Collision Core Quality has not only grabbed the attention of body shops implementing the application, but also those of industry partners like the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS).
This year, SCRS released its newest list of Kool Tools and Sherwin-Williams Collision Core Quality was among those recognized by repairers as a must-have in their shops.
The other products listed include:
- Car-O-Liner’s CBR2000 battery-operated rivet gun
- Wiëlander+Schill’s XPAC self-piercing rivet gun
- Pro Spot’s PR220 MV multi-voltage MIG welder
- Autel’s BAS BT608 battery tester and maintainer
- Miller’s clear-lens welding helmet and light accessory kit
- Duracell’s DRMC4A 4-amp battery charger and maintainer
- TEROSON’s seam sealer tools and materials
- Scangrip’s 8000 Lumen LED detailing light with diffuser scangrip
- Powermax’s battery maintainer
- Keco Tabs’s multipurpose PDR light
- CSI’s CSI Q-7 detailer multipurpose overspray, glass and plastic cleaner
- Kent’s 12-inch One Pass Waterblade flexible detailing squeegee
- AdasThink’s advanced driver assistance system calibration information
- HunterHunter HD Elite’s wheel and tire balancer
SCRS defines its Kool Tools as unique products designed for auto body shops and this year’s list is reflective of those discovered during the 2020 SEMA360 online event and compiled by the organization’s Education Committee.
Paul Sgro, owner of Lee’s Garage located in West Long Branch, New Jersey, nominated the Collision Core Quality App because it has given his shop “an opportunity to be faster going through our processes and in turn giving us accountability in what we do.”
“Sherwin-Williams was at the forefront as a forward thinker to work with us,” he said.
Using a mobile device, Collision Core Quality provides peer-to-peer quality verification and validation assurance giving body shop owners and managers data insights, cost savings, improved labor utilization and ultimately, peace of mind, says the company.
Collision Core Quality is part of a comprehensive suite of solutions including six applications in all – built to connect metrics and drive labor optimization.
“With Collision Core, we’ve thought of everything you need to provide at-a-glance visibility across all key business operations, and focus on critical, unmet needs within the industry,” says Rob Mowson, Vice President of Marketing. “The goal with this platform is to empower shops and improve self-guided decision making based on real-time, factual data and deliver enterprise-wide communication. The Quality application is just the beginning.”
The app replaces paper checklists and end-of-repair quality controls with an easy-to-use mobile application that delivers in-process, time-stamped and validated information. The application enables technicians to ensure proper repair procedures are followed; and, with Collision Core Quality, the shop is able to provide the customer with a digital record of all of the vehicle’s repairs, says the company.
For a comprehensive overview of this year’s Kool Tools, check out some of the equipment in action with organizers Kye Yeung and Toby Chess in this video. And for more information on Collision Core Quality or to request a demo, click here.