By Mike Davey
Troy, Michigan — April 13, 2016 — The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) has announced that four new members have been selected to serve on the organization’s Board of Directors. The new board members will be officially welcomed at the annual WIN Educational Conference, “Power of the Past, Force of the Future.” The WIN Conference takes place May 2 to 4 at the Hilton Tampa Downtown in Tampa, Florida.
Joining the board to serve the organization for the upcoming term are:
· Jenny Anderson, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
· Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
· April Lausch, Faulkner Collision Center of Lancaster
· Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
Shellie Andrews of CSN-Dana’s Collision in Fredericton, New Brunswick is the only Canadian currently sitting on the WIN Board of Directors.
“I would like to welcome the new Directors and say that I look forward to working with them to help promote the mission of WIN,” says Andrews. “I would also encourage all those in the industry to join or support WIN. I’ve learned a lot from my work with the organization and that’s a common experience. We all learn when we encourage and support each other.”
Members of the WIN Board come from different industry segments, including body shops, suppliers, consultants, information and training providers and insurance companies. Board members may serve up to three 2-year terms, working together to build the organization and foster an environment that encourages the education, recruitment, retention and networking of women in the collision repair industry. Board candidates are selected through a comprehensive process that takes into account the applicant’s industry segment and
current WIN service, as well as a written application and phone interview.
“The current WIN Board of Directors is thrilled to welcome Jenny, April, Denise and Debbie in Tampa. This year WIN decided to increase the size of the Board to nineteen Directors, to coincide with the membership growth we have seen in recent years,” says Petra Schroeder, Co-Chair of the Board Development Committee. “All of the women selected have incredible talents that will allow us to further our strategic plans for 2016.”
Returning Board members include:
· Shellie Andrews, CSN-Dana’s Collision
· Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems
· Jaclyn Byers, State Farm Insurance Co.
· Denise Caspersen, National Autobody Parts Warehouse
· Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services
· Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply, Inc.
· Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Franchise Systems
· Terri Neely, Nagy’s Collision Centers
· Amy Nuttall, USAA
· Nina Pedraza-Zinna, ClaimForce, Inc.
· Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators LLC.
· Jessica Rob, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
· Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
· Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coatings Systems
· Michelle Sullivan, FinishMaster, Inc.
For more information, please visit thewomensindustrynetwork.ning.com.