Airdrie, Alberta — This year’s Sherwin Williams calendar features over-the-top builds finished exclusively in the company’s Ultra-premium portfolio of collision repair products, including a product of Alberta customs shop, Coyote Customs Paint and Auto.
Coyote Customs’s 2011 Ford Mustang GT Twin Turbo, the only Canadian-built vehicle in the Sherwin-Williams calendar, is the featured vehicle in the month of May.
Other vehicles featured include:
- January: 1957 Jaguar XK140 OTS, Blacktop Studios, Valdese, NC
- February: 1966 Chevrolet Nova, ABC Auto Body of Boulder, Boulder, CO
- March: 2013 Harley-Davidson FXS, QT Equipment, Akron, OH
- April: 1963 GMC Pickup, IKandy Paintworks Inc., Peoria, AZ
- May: 2011 Ford Mustang GT Twin Turbo, Coyote Customs, Airdrie, AB (Canada)
- June: 1982 Toyota Pickup, Greg’s Restorations, Rutland, MA
- July: 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, Quarter Mile Muscle Inc., Mooresville, NC
- August: 1975 Plymouth Duster, CFR Performance, Ontario, CA
- September: 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, Ultra Motorsports, Fort Wayne, IN
- October: 1967 Volkswagen Beetle, PACC, North Pekin, IL
- November: 1970 Plymouth Cuda, Autosport Collision Repair, Golden, CO
- December: 2022 Ford Maverick, Royal Collision Centre/Airdesign USA, Escondido, CA
You may also download a desktop and mobile-friendly version of the calendar each month on Sherwin-Williams’ Facebook page.