Hamilton, Ontario — April 30, 2015
Collision Industry Information Assistance (CIIA) will be holding seven evening workshops designed to bring technicians and shop owners together, allowing them to provide feedback on issues facing the industry.
Along with updates from the College of Trades and CIIA, workshop attendees will hear from guest speakers highlighting the new aluminum tools available from 3M Canada and predictive estimating provided by Toyota Canada.
The Workplace Safety Prevention Services (WSPS) will also be on hand to deliver a required course, Ontario Workplace Violence training, with each participant recieving a completion certificate holding validity with the Ministry of Labour.
Events are scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. at the following locations:
- May 13: Fanshawe College, 1764 Oxford St. (Room Z2005), London, Ontario
- May 20: Waterloo Inn, 475 King St. N, Waterloo, Ontario
- May 27: HIEC training room, 5230 S. Service Rd., Burlington, Ontario
- June 3: Best Kept Secret Banquet Hall, 6 Eugene St., Toronto, Ontario
- June 10: Algonquin College, 1385 Woodroffe Ave. (Room T130), Ottawa, Ontario
- June 17: Monte Carlo Inn, 705 Applewood Cres., Vaughan, Ontario
- June 24: Quality Inn, 1011 Bloor St. E., Oshawa, Ontario
Admission is $10 at the door, which will aid in covering costs related to the meeting space, refreshments and training. The event is open to shop owners and staff.
Those interested in attending can register by calling CIIA at 1-866-309-4272.
For more information, please visit ciia.com.