Toronto, Ontario — This year’s deadline for the University of the Aftermarket’s scholarship program is June 15, 2021.
Selected applicants will receive $1,000 to go towards their post-secondary education. A matching grant is also awarded to scholarship recipients who are working to become technicians in the automotive aftermarket.
While all students are encouraged to apply, priority in awarding scholarships will be given to those pursuing a career in the automotive aftermarket.
The scholarship’s requirements and policies are as follows:
- Qualified applicants must either be a graduating high school senior or have graduated from high school within the past two years.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a college-level program, university or an accredited automotive program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time for the year of the scholarship and must be enrolled for September of the year you are applying until April of the following year.
- Priority will be given to those pursuing a career in the automotive aftermarket.
- Participants must be attending a full-time program in Canada. Graduate programs and undergraduate part-time programs do not qualify.
Click here to apply or for more information on the program.