Toronto, Ontario — AkzoNobel has announced its webinar, Adopting a Process Centered Environment (PCE) to optimize your production flow during and after the pandemic, to be held May 27 at 10:30 a.m. EST.
Featuring Pat Ryan, services consultant at AkzoNobel, the webinar will cover how you can ensure your business has the right processes in place while the business returns to normal.
Key takeaways will be:
- Understanding the principles of PCE & the benefits to the collision repair facility
- Introduction to the ten building blocks of PCE
- Assess your readiness to embrace the PCE Journey
- Reviewing practical realities of planning, leading, and managing.
- Reducing Waste by the removal of all strategic, non-value-adding activities from all aspects of the business.
Click here to join the meeting on May 27.