By CRM Staff
Toronto, Ontario — March 5, 2018 — Toyota Canada (TCI) received 16 total awards for retained value between the 2018 Canadian Black Book and ALG Residual Value awards.
“When buying a vehicle, everybody wants to know that they are getting the best value possible – so we’re proud to receive these awards from Canadian Black Book and ALG that demonstrate exactly that,” said Cyril Dimitris, vice president of sales and marketing at Toyota Canada. “Quality, dependability and reliability are built into every model, so Canadians enjoy peace of mind when they purchase a Toyota vehicle.”
For many Canadians, a new vehicle is their first major purchase – and, according to the company, Toyota is committed to helping customers protect their investment by building quality and dependability into every model.
TCI received the following awards from Canadian Black Book (CBB) and ALG:
- Top Overall Brand – Trucks/Crossovers/SUVs (CBB)
- Toyota Tundra – full-size pick-up (CBB and ALG)
- Toyota Tacoma – small pick-up truck (CBB) and midsize pick-up truck (ALG)
- Toyota FJ Cruiser – mid-size SUV (CBB)
- Toyota 4Runner – off-road utility (ALG)
- Toyota Highlander – mid-size utility, 3rd row seating (ALG)
- Toyota Sequoia – full-size utility (ALG)
- Top Overall Brand – Cars (CBB)
- Toyota Prius c – sub-compact car (CBB)
- Toyota Prius v – compact car (CBB)
- Toyota Camry – mid-size car (CBB)
- Toyota Avalon – full-size car (CBB)
- Toyota Sienna – minivan (CBB)
- Luxury Car – Lexus GS (CBB)
The Canadian Black Book Best Retained Value Awards recognize vehicles that retain the highest percentage of their original manufacturers suggested retail price (MSRP) after four years. For 2018, the CBB program analyzed model year 2014 vehicles in 20 different categories, plus three Overall Brand categories. Other winners of this year’s awards included Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Porsche, Dodge, Chevrolet and Jeep.
The ALG Residual Value Awards recognize vehicles from the 2018 model year that are forecast to retain the highest percentage of their MSRP over the next four years. Other winners other this year’s awards included Subaru, Land Rover, Kia, Dodge, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Genesis, Audi, Porsche and Jeep.