The popular coach service will deep clean between every trip, require face masks, conduct contactless fever scans, and implement other measures to ensure passenger and crew safety
DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Vonlane, the Texas-based premium transportation company, has announced it will resume select service routes on Friday, May 29th between Dallas and Austin; Dallas and Houston; and Houston and Austin. Vonlane crew members will follow extensive procedures to ensure the health and safety of its passengers while providing the luxury motor coach’s signature first-class travel experience.
“As one of our core values, the safety of our passengers, crew, and fellow over-the-road travelers is our top priority,” says Alex Danza, founder & CEO of Vonlane. “In light of the current coronavirus situation, Vonlane is maximizing our efforts to make sure the Vonlane experience is as responsible, safe, and comfortable as our passengers have come to expect.”
As part of Vonlane’s coronavirus response and service relaunch:
- All aisle seats and certain conference table seats will be blocked through June, ensuring that all passengers sit alone with proper social distance and among a group of, at most, 12 other passengers.
- Passengers must wear non-surgical face coverings that cover the nose and mouth throughout the trip. Face coverings may be removed while eating and drinking.
- Passengers must submit to a contactless fever scan prior to boarding Vonlane motor coaches. Any passenger registering a temperature over 100.3 degrees will not be permitted to board.
- All crew members will be masked throughout the trip and cabin attendants will wear FDA food code-compliant gloves while serving consumable products.
- Vonlane motor coaches will carry hand sanitizer for passenger use that is NSF-certified and FDA food code-compliant.
- Vonlane cleaning crews will use the EPA-certified Celeste Sani-Cide EX3 product to disinfect the interior of all motor coaches after every trip, and an overnight cleaning crew will perform a deep cleaning every night. The product meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-COV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Passengers may change their departure date and time with Vonlane at any time at no cost and no difference in fare; full refunds are available if cancelled 24 hours or more prior to departure of the initial leg of the trip.
For families seeking a post-quarantine vacation, Vonlane has introduced the ability to charter an entire coach to transit passengers to and from the beaches of Florida, the mountains of Colorado, or anywhere in the continental US. The whole-coach charter allows families to avoid congested airports and middle seats that come with air travel or public restrooms and unnecessary stops that come with road trips.
“We’re eager to welcome our loyal passengers back to their private jet on wheels as well as introduce first-time travelers to our signature experience that provides a responsible, reliable means to travel in Texas and beyond,” notes Danza. “As service resumes, we will continually monitor and modify our response based on guidelines from the CDC and State of Texas and the feedback from passengers and crew. We are also working hard to reopen our popular routes to Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Oklahoma City as soon as feasible.”