Toronto, Ontario — On February 24, Skills Canada is hosting its free 2022 Level Up! event to promote youth involvement in the skilled trades across Canada.
According to the event agenda, the day-long event, set to run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., will feature a host of sessions dedicated to promoting youth interest in skilled trades like automotive repair, car painting, masonry and graphic design.
Some sessions of interest to collision repair industry members are:
- 5 Surprisingly Easy Changes to Make Your Workplace More Accessible
- A live session with Marco Pasqua, entrepreneur and speaker
- With Sherry Holmes of the Holmes Group
- Job Talks: Crushing Barriers to the Skilled Trades
- This panel discusses common misconceptions, best practices and required preparations when pursuing a career in the trades
More than 40 companies in skilled trades will be exhibited at the virtual event, separated regionally for students to easily access their preferred locale.
For more information on Level Up!, visit skillscompetencescanada.vfairs.ca.