Markham, Ontario — Pfaff Autoworks just cut the ribbon to a brand-new location in Markham, Ontario. Join Collision Repair mag as we step inside this sparkling facility and hear how it’s handled the first few weeks of operation.
Looking to see your facility featured in a video? We can make it happen! Simply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain the following materials for your chance at a free feature.
To be considered, please submit the following to email@example.com.
- Up to 10 minutes of footage—just film a walk through your business!
- Outside video shot of the building, with signage included
- Video shot of front desk, with reception (bonus points for smiling faces!)
- Point-of-view video walking into production floor from outdoors (i.e. walk through vehicle entrance)
- Slow scan of walls to show tools and equipment
- Extra close-ups of machines, equipment, inside paint booths welcome
- Video walk-through of prep station, parts area, footage of vehicles being worked on
- Perhaps the most important of all—videos of your hardworking team working their magic! Snap some clips of your painter laying down a spray; catch some close-ups of a top-notch weld–we want to see it all!
- Any additional clips are welcome.
If selected, the final video would result in a two-minute clip with voiceover recording, featured on Collision Repair mag website.