Poway, California — October 30, 2013 — Summit eMarketing Sherpas will launch what the company says is the auto industry’s first and only end-to-end web, social and mobile sales, marketing and customer service platform at SEMA. Summit says its SEMA launch of its eMarketPlace Pro platform will provide auto body and repair shops the ability to market to, sell and service their existing customers, local businesses and potential customers through a single web, social and mobile-based platform. Summit’s team will perform live demonstrations of the eMarketPlace Pro platform at SEMA booth #10820.
According to Summit, the eMarketPlace Pro platform includes:
– Social Media Marketing and Content Management for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
– RepairConnect: Shop branded mobile apps for consumer Android and Apple devices
– AutoVoto: An Android and iOS mobile platform that turns a shop’s smart phones and tablets into powerful sales, marketing, communication and customer service tools
– An automated Unsold Estimate sales and follow up system designed to increase a shop’s closing ratios and revenues.
– An automated Customer Retention and Referral system designed to increase a shop’s referrals and revenues
– Web, mobile and social based scheduling capabilities
– A customizable email and text message based sales, marketing, branding and customer service module
– A powerful Reputation Management system that monitors the web and social media sites for positive or negative comments posted about the shop, its employees and competitors and automatically delivers daily reports
– An integrated CSI, Review and Ratings platform that allows shops to eliminate or reduce the use of phone based CSI activites and costs, plus the ability to capture and share surveys, comments and 5 Star ratings via email, text, social media, websites and other on-line properties
– Digital Deals, a digital ads, promotions and e-couponing system that allows shops to advertise their company, products and services via the Internet, social media, email, text and mobile apps.
– MyCRM, an integrated CRM system designed to help shops manage, communicate with and service tjeir consumer, insurer, agent, dealership and fleet relationships via the Internet, social media, mobile devices, email, text and other on-line properties.
– Integration with Audatex, CCC and Mitchell estimating platforms as well as the Summit CRS and Mitchell RepairCenter management systems
“In today’s world every business needs to be able to market to, sell, communicate with, manage and service their existing and potential customers via the web, social media smart phones and tablets,” says Frank Terlep, Summit’s CEO and Lead Sherpa. “The eMarketPlace Pro platform is the only platform of its kind that allows an auto body or repair shop the ability to create, deliver and manage all aspects of their Internet, social media and mobile sales, communications, marketing and customer service activities through a single platform and a single company.”