|Pro-Spray says its new clearcoat will help improve shop throughput.|
Massillon, Ohio — April 1, 2014 — The PSC-4500 Hyper Clearcoat is now available from Pro-Spray Automotive Finishes.
Pro-Spray says its new clearcoat is a hyper-fast, versatile and high-solids powerhouse that amps productivity and can be mixed to meet National Rule or low VOC compliance. The company says the PSC-4500 turns jobs around faster with amazing application, fast out-of-dust times and quick assembly.
The company says its premium European technology delivers a durable, beautiful finish and is designed for use over Pro-Spray Solvent Basecoat and Pro-Spray H2O Waterborne Basecoat.
- Hyper Technology increases throughput; lightning fast out-of-dust, no flash
- Versatile; mix to meet your VOC needs
- Applies with ease for a smooth finish that buffs easily
- Great holdout and durability over Pro-Spray solventborne and waterborne basecoats
- Use for: micro repairs, mobile repairs, spot repairs, 1 and 2 panel repairs, cut-in clear
â€œThis clearcoat is extremely versatile allowing refinishers to use it over a wide range of weather and booth conditions. PSC-4500 is easy to spray, can meet the VOC requirements, turns jobs around quickly, and delivers a durable final finish,â€ says Pro-Spray product manager, Nate Chassman.
For more information on Pro-Spray, please visit ProSprayFinishes.com.