By CRM staff
Toronto, Ontario -- October 1, 2018 -- Car-O-Liner is excited to introduce their newest fully automatic resistance spot welder, CTR 9.
The CTR 9 comes with a new revolutionized light-weight transformer gun. With its 355 degree swivel handle and ergo-grip, it enables working positions for various jobs.
The gun is supported by a telescopic arm in a durable and lightweight extruded aluminum that can be easily adjusted both vertically and horizontally.
A compact power unit with a low center of gravity gives mobility and stability, a 16,000-amp transformer and CANBUS communication ensure a perfect weld.
“The CTR 9 gives Car-O-Liner competitive positioning by strengthening the product offer with functional design for the user,” said Jonny Jangdin, Cro-O-Liner product manager.
Some of the other features of the fully automatic welder include:
• Automatically establishes required settings to ensure the proper weld nugget
• Advanced quality control system that monitors and adjusts the welder to guarantee the total energy input
• Using the USB port, you can easily upgrade your equipment
• The storage tray allows you to keep all the tools and accessories you need at hand
• With the WeldLogger (option) you can create work orders and document them in log files that can be printed if needed