By Alex Dugas
Las Vegas, Nevada -- November 13, 2017 -- Collision Repair magazine got the chance to catch up with Celette for a demonstration during the SEMA Show, where it unveiled: The Cameleon, a customizable fixture-set solution.
According to Celette, this new product provides a solution to help keep up with the high volume of intermediate segment vehicles entering the global market. The Cameleon has many advantages:
- Both modular and scalable with a set of standard tips, adjustable X and Y plates and adjustable jigs.
- It does not require a measuring system to set up.
- The new system is as accurate and reliable as Celette's dedicated fixtures, says Celette.
- The Cameleon is adaptable to all existing standard Celette tools.
- Each Cameleon tool is stored in a cart with dedicated drawers, making it easy to move and store.
- Users can also log in to access user-friendly software in order to customize their own jig assemblies with an ever-growing vehicle database.
"The Cameleon is a new method to repair cars, twice as fast and especially less expensive in terms of investment," says Bastien Dias Da Costa, Director of Operations at Celette.
For more information about Celette and the new Cameleon, please visit celette.com.