By CRM staff
Toronto, Ontario -- May 9, 2019 -- More than 900 repairers and industry members of the Assured Automotive and Boyd Group from all over Ontario filled the Chateau LeJardin in Woodbridge, Ont. for the annual Assured Gala event on May 4.
“It doesn’t happen very often where all the stores get together at one place and one time, which was such an awesome experience,” said Assured Automotive manager business development support Carl Jr.
Not only was this annual event an opportunity to bring the whole team together but to recognize those who put forward an outstanding effort over the past year.
CEO of the Boyd Group Brock Bulbuck and president of Assured Tony Canade began the event with addressing the crowd and thanking them for their tremendous efforts over the past year. What does customer service excellence mean? What does it mean to work with great people? What does it feel like giving a customer that WOW experience? These questions were all answered in a presentation, where 10 different employees shared the impact the company has had on them, and their daily activity.
Eight awards were then given out throughout the night, recognizing employees and facilities in the areas of operations and customer excellence. Another 15 employees were also recognized for their commitment over the last 10 years, and were handed the “Decade of Excellence Award”.
The awards and winners of the eight categories were:
- Customer Service: Assured Richmond Hill
- Sales Excellence: Assured Hamilton Mountain
- Touch Time: Assured Frank and Guy Orleans
- Net Profit: Assured Downtown
- Operational Excellence: Assured Concordia West
- Store of the Year: Assured Scarborough West
- Employee of the Year, (Tech): Joe Petrocco – Collision Repair Technician, Assured Mississauga North
- Employee of the Year, (Admin): Joey Cannata – Customer Service Appraiser, Assured Richmond Hill