By CRM staff
Toronto Ontario – February 4, 2019 – CARSTAR has announced its 2019 advisory council members for Canada and the U.S.
The franchise partners will meet bi-annually to review operations, explore growth initiatives and provide guidance on key issues and opportunities.
“We thank all of our advisory board members for their service and their dedication, benefitting the entire network of locally owned and operated franchise partners,” said Michael Macaluso, president of CARSTAR. “They provide a tremendous amount of time and expertise in helping grow this organization. We welcome our new advisory board members and thank those who are continuing their service for their ongoing leadership. We look forward to accelerating our growth, franchise partner profitability and customer satisfaction in 2019 and we are grateful for the support of the council in their contributions.”
The CARSTAR advisory council members for Canada and the provinces they represent are:
• Chair -- Darryl Hemstreet (CARSTAR Red Deer & CARSTAR Red Deer South)
• Alberta -- Albert LeBlanc (CARSTAR Edmonton North, CARSTAR St. Albert and CARSTAR Edmonton East)
• Atlantic Canada -- Ron Alberts (CARSTAR St. Stephens)
• Quebec -- Frank Tokatlidis (CARSTAR St. Hubert)
• Southwestern Ontario -- Dennis Carlini (CARSTAR Windsor, CARSTAR LaSalle, CARSTAR Express Tecumseh Road West and CARSTAR Chatham Imperial)
• Hamilton, Halton, Niagara -- Mike Dybka (CARSTAR Burlington)
• Greater Toronto Area -- Paul Cross (CARSTAR Bancroft, CARSTAR Lindsay and CARSTAR Haliburton)
• Eastern Ontario -- Arnold Dixon (CARSTAR Gananoque, CARSTAR Perth, CARSTAR Brockville and CARSTAR Express Smith Falls)
• Northern Ontario -- Daniel Trevisanutto (CARSTAR Thunder Bay)
• Public Provinces (BC, MB, SK) -- Ryan Isherwood (CARSTAR Duncan and CARSTAR Courtenay)