By CRM staff
Toronto, Ontario -- November 5, 2018 -- What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas but not when it comes to the SEMA show. Collision Repair has a recap of events at the four-day tradeshow.
Thousands of members from the automotive industry roamed around the show floor to network and look at the many booths demonstrating the latest products and innovations. From a display of souped-up unique vintage vehicles and tall trucks, to panel discussions and contests like Battle of the Builders, SEMA was packed with excitement. Check out the photos in our SEMA album below.
On Thursday night SEMA presented the top honors for the SEMA Industry Awards Banquet which took place inside the Westgate Hotel. There were five categories of awards to give out which included SEMA Person of the Year and SEMA Manufacturer of the Year.
The winners were:
- SEMA Person of the Year: Melanie White - President, Hellwig Suspension Products
- Gen-III Innovator Winner: Jon Pulli - CEO, Turn 14 Distribution
- SEMA Rep Agency of the Year: Bob Cook Sales
- SEMA Distributor of the Year: Turn 14 Distribution
- SEMA Manufacturer of the Year: Aeromotive Inc.