North Richland Hills, Texas -- April 22, 2016 -- The complete conference program, including the session and training details for both NACE and CARS, has been released for the 2016 event, taking place August 9 to 13 in Anaheim, California. The program features new developments, including the introduction of heavy duty programming, expanded business management training and OEM involvement, and the return of popular key industry meetings.
There is record involvement from OEMs for NACE | CARS this year, including expanded “service ready” training from companies including Audi, BMW, FCA, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, and more, which will provide information on their latest vehicles, materials and technology, how to address specific repairs and on becoming a certified repair shop.
In addition to the introduction of multiple new sessions for both NACE and CARS, the 2016 program will feature an all new heavy duty track. This will include classes on everything from HD Vehicle Control Systems to a comprehensive session on HD Estimating, and a new presentation on developing consistent repair procedures.
Several key meetings will return to NACE | CARS, as well, including the:
- MSO Symposium, an exclusive meeting designed to provide the most vital and timely business growth insight for the MSO, shop owner and insurance professional.
- Technology & Telematics Forum, sponsored by the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, provides opportunity to meet OEM engineers and learn about technologies that will soon be in shops.
- Service Repair Leadership Forum, which will address business & technology challenges, strategies and operations for leaders and managers in the mechanical repair field.
- Young Technicians Symposium, powered by Carquest, is an intensive program to educate technicians that are new to the industry and soon to be tomorrow’s leaders.
Another highlighted feature of the 2016 program is the robust business management education offered for owners, managers, and executives. These courses will provide vital updates on high-growth strategies, mergers and acquisitions, international growth, divestiture, operational excellence and much more.
- How Customers are Using Mobile Technology (ALL NEW), including the tricks of the mobile marketing trade and creating a mobile-friendly presence to stay ahead.
- Internet and Email Security (ALL NEW), on how you could be exposed, and why this is important to your business.
- Catering to Today’s “Connected” Customer, tips on marketing to, selling, and serving the modern customer.
- Independent Shop Growth Education, addressing competition and business growth in a highly-competitive market.
These key meetings, education sessions and training programs allow automotive collision repair and service professionals to make an investment in themselves, as well as their shops.
For more information, please visit naceexpo.com.