Houston, Texas -- March 27, 2016 -- NACE 2016 will come to Anaheim, Florida in just a few short months. Show management has recently announced the availability of its "Super Pass," an all-access pass that provides entry to every significant event at this year's NACE.
The Super Pass includes two-day expo access, choice of sessions throughout the event (including AMI educational sessions) and numerous educational opportunities direct from the OEMs.
NACE has added a number of all-new education tracks this year, in addition to the wide array of training seen at previous events:
- Business Management & Leadership – According to show management, this year's event offers more than ever for both collision and service repair professionals.
- Heavy Duty – New this year, a special track for those specializing in heavy-duty vehicles.
- OEM Training – Vehicle manufacturers have committed to record levels of training and presence for 2016, providing vital information on the latest materials and technology.
- MSO – The Multi-store operator Symposium returns this year, featuring dedicated programming for fast-growing multi-shop owners and consolidators.
- I-CAR – The newest I-CAR specific certification training for collision repair professionals will be available at NACE, including the debut of several brand new courses.
- Technical – Training and information for repair technicians to increase productivity and proficiency.
For more information or to register for your Super Pass, please visit naceexpo.com.