Hamilton, Ontario -- January 22, 2016 -- CARSTAR Canada President Michael Macaluso has announced strategic changes to the company’s leadership structure.
“At CARSTAR and Driven Brands, we have a relentless focus on growth for our franchise partners and the delivery of world-class service for our insurance partners. As we strive to remain the best-in-class collision group in Canada, we identified opportunities to elevate the exceptional talent leading the brand,” says Macaluso.
Effective immediately, CARSTAR Canada has implemented the following personnel changes:
- Matt Bell: promoted to Vice President of Human Resources – email@example.com
- Colson Cole: promoted to Vice President of Operations – firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Harvey: promoted to Vice President of Insurance – email@example.com
- Chris Moore: promoted to National Director of Marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Piper: promoted to Regional Director of Western Canada – email@example.com
- Vince Matozzo: promoted to Sr. Manager of Insurance – firstname.lastname@example.org
“We have confidence in our team here at CARSTAR Canada and these promotions reflect that,” said Macaluso. “We strongly believe that this team will help us achieve our strategic goals in the short and long term while providing unparalleled value to our franchise and insurance partners.”
A press release issued by CARSTAR Canada says the company will announce new additions to the corporate team to further enhance and elevate the value proposition.
For more information, please visit carstar.ca.