Florham Park, New Jersey -- October 29, 2015 -- BASF has announced they will be conducting live product demonstrations, while HR staff will be on-site to recruit and fill select refinishing positions within the company.
In addition to its previously reported line-up in Collision Repair magazine, BASF has beefed up its itinerary for SEMA by adding new offerings to its indoor booths.
At booth #21437, BASF will be introducing a new exclusive benefit for its Glasurit customers that the company says will help drive more business to their doors. To learn more, customers can stop by the booth at any time during the show.
Meanwhile at booth #16026, BASF’s human resources staff will be recruiting for select automotive refinish positions from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on both Tuesday, November 3 and Wednesday, November 4, and also on Thursday, November 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
At the company's outdoor booth (#61019), BASF will feature spray demonstrations for its primer, basecoat and clearcoat lines. BASF says participants will have the opportunity to spray mini-hoods, and the Glasurit demos will feature a sprayable body filler. Demonstrations will be led by:
- Chip Foose: Tuesday, November 3, 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tyler Nelson, G3 Rods: Thursday, November 5, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Mike and Jim Ring, Ringbrothers: Thursday, November 5, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- BASF team: Wednesday, November 4, and Thursday, November 5, from 9:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- JF Launier, JK Kustoms: Wednesday, November 4, 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
BASF has also announced that Mike Carroll will take part in "The Future of OEM Paint Finishes in the Aftermarket" discussion panel, currently scheduled for 9:15 a.m. on Tuesday, November 3.
For more information on BASF, please visit the company online at basf.com.