Kenosha, Wisconsin -- July 14, 2014 -- With the new Snap-on Software Subscription Program, automotive professionals now have access to continuous diagnostic software upgrades and affordable payment plans.
The company says automatic subscription updates make it easier for shops and technicians to have comprehensive coverage to perform at their peak. This program delivers continually updated diagnostic data for late-model and older vehicles, including thousands of new vehicle systems, trouble codes, live data parameters, experienced-based troubleshooter tips, functional tests, adaptations and the new SureTrack service are larges bases for knowledge while sporting low investment.
â€œWe know our customers understand the value of current diagnostic coverage, so weâ€™ve created a program to keep them up-to-date all the time, putting them at the top of their game to earn at their fullest potential,â€ says Leian Wunderlich, software program manager, Snap-on Diagnostics. â€œPayments over time are easier on techniciansâ€™ wallets, and they get more coverage for less.â€
Enrolling in the Snap-on Software Subscription includes:
- New codes, data, tests and tips back to 1992 models
- New model year coverage for more than 40 domestic and Asian makes
- Coverage from all previous upgrades and upgrades to come
- Navigation enhancements for faster vehicle ID and quicker access to information
- SureTrack expert knowledge, diagnostic experience and parts replacement records from successful repairs, wrapped in an interactive support community.
For users of Snap-onâ€™s optional European diagnostic software coverage, the software subscription service also includes regular European upgrades.
To learn more about the Snap-on Software Subscription Program available for Software Upgrade 14.2, please visit Diagnostics.SnapOn.com.