Toronto, Ontario – The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) has announced that it will be hosting a webinar on Thursday with featured addresses from two key players in the automotive industry.
“Collision Industry Disruptions: What They Are & How They Will Disrupt the Industry” is on the schedule for noon EST on Thursday with Autotechcelerators CEO Frank Terlep and Jake Rodenroth, director of OEM and industry technical relations for asTech, to lead much of the discussion with a Q&A period to follow.
“All aspects of the automotive ecosystem are experiencing major disruptions and the collision industry is experiencing several disruptions at once,” said Terlep, author of “Auto Industry Disruption, Who and What is Being Disrupted and What to Do About It.” “This eye-opening presentation will identify what they are so businesses can prepare for the future.”
The one-hour presentation is set to cover a wide range of topics, including the following:
- How COVID-19 “fast-tracked” insure-tech
- Disruption via vehicle electrification
- Connected cars and big data
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- How VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented reality) will dramatically change industry training and repair procedures
- The role of CIECA Standards in future disruptions
Registration can be found here.